Monday, February 22, 2010

Sooo I guess this post is coming a bit late seeing as this blog was initially my idea. I realized when people were asking me whether ThaGreatwall was over with, that I had to make this post. As you can probably tell from Richard's last post I'm kind of an eccentric  that's too ADD to take care of my pet beta fish, let alone post daily on a blog. But I'm working on it, I took my meds today and feel like its time to open a new page, which lets me segway beautifully into my first blog post. As many of you know I'm a musician by the name of Casfly with a mix tape called Staring At The Sun coming out this summer, (lol had to do some promo) but I am also a film student at this small liberal arts college in NY by the name of SLC or as we call it Hogwarts. Right now I'm working on this movie called Cupcaked which is actually a sequel to another short film I made last year. It's a stoner film with a pretty crazy plot, but you'll be able to peep that later, I don't wanna give too much info out. I haven't copyrighted the screenplay yet. However, I wanted to peep you guys to the initial movie Cupcakes. Interestingly enough, Bruce Ali, my neglected beta fish plays one of the staring roles in the movie. You guys have seen extremely depressing pics of him thanks to my esteemed friend Richard Rich, but in the short 10 minute film you will see shots of Bruce Ali in lets say happier times.


No comments:

Post a Comment